- Suffering from fears or negative habits you want
- Suffering from stress?
- Unfamiliar with Zen or Mindfulness techniques?
- Interested in learning more about how your
- Wondering why you are feeling trapped
- Available to participate in online and personal coaching sessions for five weeks this summer?
Real people for reality documentary are needed to learn a proprietary program called the Zen Advantage Program. The “crash-course” program will be taught through webinars, online and face-to-face group coaching sessions over a 5-week period in Summer of 2012. We are looking for people who have never been exposed to Zen or Mindfulness practices or techniques.
The documentary will detail how the mind develops, how people become attached to the idea of “self” or “ego” and how this can be overcome. We will follow the volunteer participants as they apply them for the first time, documenting their experiences as they attempt to apply them and change their lives. The process will likely last over a period of 3 months, though this is subject to change. Although subjects will not be paid, they will learn the mental and spiritual techniques of this valuable program for free and be part of a documentary to help others change their lives.
The program is based on principles of cutting-edge neuroscience, mindfulness, and ancient Eastern philosophy and applies them to modern life. It is detailed in two books by Paul Harrison AIA, aka Master Nomi, Where’s My Zen?: A Parable of the Ten Paradoxes and the masterwork, The Ten Paradoxes: The Science of Where’s My Zen? It has been coined as a personal fulfillment system by some reviewers (for more details, go to: www.wheresmyzen.com). You will also receive both books FREE for participating in the program.
The program is proven to benefit people in everyday life by:
- reducing stress from your life and being more efficient
- overcoming your mental blocks and fears so you can be more creative and intuitive in your life
- applying a Zen style of listening with your loved ones so you actually “hear” them
- improving your study habits and test taking skills for academic success
- entering the “Zone” during your favorite athletic endeavors
- experiencing less fatigue and more focus
- ridding your home of negative energy or “sick” spaces
- experiencing mindful eating technique that will encourage you to eat less and enjoy food more
- increasing your emotional intelligence by learning a Zen mind trick that can remove negative emotional charges and unwanted reflexes from bothersome stimuli
If you are interested, the please click on the link below or at top right to go to a survey. Please fill out the questions honestly and thoroughly and we will contact you soon to set up the first meeting. Thanks for your interest.
Click here to go to survey